Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellissentials - No Set Beat (REMIXES thread) Soon to Beatport BUT - FREE promo inside

Ellissentials - No Set Beat (REMIXES thread) Soon to Beatport BUT - FREE promo inside

As the title says, this is a thread I'm creating that is MOSTLY devoted to the remixes of "No Set Beat."

The biggest reason I'm creating this thread, is because I don't think the remixes are getting enough exposure in the original thread. Also, I think offering a promo copy of the remix(s) to select people will entice more comments and more feedback. So, what I'm proposing is.... if you leave a quality, well thought out comment about the remixes, I'm willing to hand out a .WAV of one of the remixes of your choice as a "reward" for contributing.

So, now here are the details.

Ellissentials first official release, has done amazing on Amazon and iTunes, and now has been released to BEATPORT! Fellow producer Rektchordz best describes it:" I think this really works.. I can totally imagine it at a big outdoor event in the summer!"
    ♫♪♫***NOW out on Beatport, iTunes, Amazon and much more!***♫♪♫
    Here's my first production to make it to Beatport, and it's a great feeling. This was my goal January 2010 and I completed it in December 2011.

Definitely House, definitely chill and surely a fun track. Enjoy the journey, and please leave a message along your way.

Please rate, and comment if possible. Help support my works if you wouldl. Thank you all

I was even "Exclusive" for a couple days

◙ UPDATE ◙

Here's a sample of Kwerk's remix of No Set Beat

Here's a sample of Sneaker and The Dryer's remix of No Set Beat

Please leave a timed comment along the way to help give him feedback on how it is currently and where you recommend he "go with it"

Out of all of them, still dig the original work the best

Still think its an awesome track.

Well here i am off work enjoying a few beers and commenting like i said i was gonna!

Your tune is great man would love to remix it or just edit it a little to make it breakier but with the vibe you have created! Heard lock play it on his show and was like damn nice tune!

I really like the approach that kwerk took to the song and think it is a nice remix as far as remixing it to ones style! Great work there would work good in the right setting/club/atmosphere like a builder to bring the heat!

Ok now when i think of a remix from sneaker in the dryer i think breaks lol from past remixes ive got from them. This one is a definite banga but lacks the umpf i expect from them, but......it is a great peak time tune or a great leave off for the next dj if you are opening the night!

All in all very good remixes and original! They all have a place in a set for almost every style, or dj. Good job once again and glad to see things going big for ya brosef! Maybe one day ill get around to finishing a tune or something lol!!!!!!
    www.nubreaks.com Saturday 3-5pm PST

^^^ Did you really spell Limp Bizkit incorrectly in your favorite track section?

Anyways, I can finally say I was able to get into one of your tracks, wasn't in music mode on the last few I had listened to. I was not a huge fan of 0:15 to 1:00, kind of a long time of listening to the same thing loop without anything new. NOt sure if that was just because you took a sample, or what. The chorus part was done really well and I am glad to see you didn't feel the need to ride the frequencies out to levels that end up hurting your ears. Good frequency range on those synths! I really liked the Sneaker & Dryer's remix, seemed a little more upbeat which I am more a fan of than chillout/ambient style house.

Good job
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Firstly, thank you guys very much for listening +Rep coming your way.

Secondly, @M!tch:
    I was not a huge fan of 0:15 to 1:00, kind of a long time of listening to the same thing loop without anything new.
    errr.... nice long DJ friendly intro? I'm extensively happy that you listed a bit of criticism, that is fact.. I'm just a bit confused I guess, especially being DJ oriented.

Glad you enjoy the tracks. It's nice that I have something you can dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellissentials View Post
    Firstly, thank you guys very much for listening +Rep coming your way.

Secondly, @M!tch:

errr.... nice long DJ friendly intro? I'm extensively happy that you listed a bit of criticism, that is fact.. I'm just a bit confused I guess, especially being DJ oriented.

Glad you enjoy the tracks. It's nice that I have something you can dig.
    For a sample I thought it was too long winded. As for being something DJ friendly, it is always appreciated, I just like to hear some sort of progression even if it is something small each 8 or 16 bars. Plus, gives me a bit of a cue of where I am at if I'm mixing a new song in. Sometimes I lose count and have to wait for the next instrument to come in if I forget where I am and do not know the track that well.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Sometimes I lose count and have to wait for the next instrument to come in if I forget where I am and do not know the track that well.
    I remember this issue when I was Vinyl only. Ever since Final Scratch 2.0 and having the ability to see a waveform, if I'm ever lost, I just look up. I've forgotten, even after many years on Vinyl only, that one could get lost in a spot like this.

Cool beans

Quote Originally Posted by M!TCH View Post
    For a sample I thought it was too long winded. As for being something DJ friendly, it is always appreciated, I just like to hear some sort of progression even if it is something small each 8 or 16 bars. Plus, gives me a bit of a cue of where I am at if I'm mixing a new song in. Sometimes I lose count and have to wait for the next instrument to come in if I forget where I am and do not know the track that well.
    That's what I feel everytime I hear tech house.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellissentials View Post
    I remember this issue when I was Vinyl only. Ever since Final Scratch 2.0 and having the ability to see a waveform, if I'm ever lost, I just look up. I've forgotten, even after many years on Vinyl only, that one could get lost in a spot like this.

Cool beans
    Yeah, I haven't used a DVS and the one time I used vinyl I was like It is just a personal preference. Will you be putting any of these on Audiojelly? Don't really want to pay the insane amount Beatport charges for the lossless upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by thehadgi View Post
    That's what I feel everytime I hear tech house.
    MOAR WAV