Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traktor Scratch Pro A10 vs A6

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    Do you need the A10 to even just get access to the 3rd and 4th decks virtually?
    No. You can access all four decks with just the Audio 2, but you'll be mixing internally and using Traktor Pro - not Traktor Scratch Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by homer1907 View Post
    Is it possible to use 2 decks and 2 remix decks with audio 4 dj with f1 ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Sure. You'll be mixing internally and using Traktor Pro - not Traktor Scratch Pro.

A6 and A10 allow for the external mixing of 2 and 4 decks via a mixer. They also enable Traktor Scratch Pro to run - which is the DVS version of Traktor Pro. The A6 and A10 can also run Traktor Pro for internal mixing, but you'd likely use a controller with outputs instead of the A6 or A10...

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

So is the softwares between the two the same? as in if i start off with A6 and then move up to A10 will I need to the get the software that comes with A10 or can I just get the A10 audio interface and use the software that comes with A6?

Quote Originally Posted by eddydakidd View Post
    So is the softwares between the two the same? as in if i start off with A6 and then move up to A10 will I need to the get the software that comes with A10 or can I just get the A10 audio interface and use the software that comes with A6?
    The software is the same. However, the A10 and A6 aren't available on their own. With each one, you're buying the complete package: hardware, software, and control vinyl/CDs.

One other difference is the A6 doesn't have Midi I/O & the A10 does. But I have no idea what you use them for.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Make sure you get the MK2 A10 box if you decide to go that route. I have the MK1 and I have to bring a power supply for it every time. I have the A10 because I normally spin off of 3-4 decks.

LOL I keep telling myself that I need to see what else I can do in Traktor other than mixing tunes.