Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Marc S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    The problem is not the photos mate... j/k! Looking forward to see what this comes out as
    LOL I know right? What a mongrel!

**UPDATE**

The sole reason that I wanted to get something like this done, has been confirmed. I'm going to be submitting "DJ Charts" to satelliterecords.com, hence why I need this image done. If you want general ideas of size etc, please go to www.satelliterecords.com and check out the "DJ Chart" section.

I'll be sending in my charts very very soon, so the sooner I could get some pro quality portrait work done, the better. You can be as creative as you want with the image, as long as you can tell there's a person in the picture LOL (I know Marc has done some absolutely 11 out of 10 quality stuff with his own pics before...so I'm hopeful!)

Kris, any of your friends have a DSLR? I say get some cool clothes, stand against a brick wall, and get a shot or two in high quality and maybe some peeps on here can give it an interesting look

^^ this, one of the reasons i can work well with my shots is because the originals are like 3500x2500 or RAW files, using a smaller jpeg means the tools you need can often do more harm than good, thats not to say nothing can be done, but nothing with any "detail"

I have no friends with good cameras.. I have about 3 friends within about 60 minutes from me. I used to have a lot of friends, but over the last 10 years, I don't have quite as many (locally) I have TONS of friends in the UK and many states away tho

If something can be done with any of those pics that I've linked that'd be wonderful, if not then I guess I'm S.O.L. .. I can maybe try to give them my pro logo : /

the logo is good to be fair, but dont write them off just yet, i'm sure some people will give them a go, i'll mess with 1 or 2 when i get time

Quote Originally Posted by Ellissentials View Post
    I have no friends with good cameras.. I have about 3 friends within about 60 minutes from me. I used to have a lot of friends, but over the last 10 years, I don't have quite as many (locally) I have TONS of friends in the UK and many states away tho

If something can be done with any of those pics that I've linked that'd be wonderful, if not then I guess I'm S.O.L. .. I can maybe try to give them my pro logo : /
    Even if you don't have a great camera it would be best if you staged something: Just you against some sort of matte surface (white wall, sheet, etc) or you against a graffitied wall or fence or something. Have someone shoot it with an iPhone or something, they aren't the best cameras but they shoot a decent resolution that can be touched up in photoshop.
    www.nickjames.ca
    → Reddit: omers on /r/DJs and /r/Beatmatch

well.. with the proper lighting and angles, my camera isn't the worst. . . just a "meh" point n shoot.

ha this prob wouldn't be good for a promo pic, but i'm bored at work so i put my noob shop skills to work

Without the logo, that's interesting for sure! Thank you for caring

I'm thinking of taking some shots against a wall just to have something a bit more "clear" and "clean"