Thread: Latest installation

Latest installation

A quick picture of our latest installation. Fairfields United Methodist Church in Burgess, VA.

2 - 100" diagonal screens and 2 - BenQ MX769 video projectors. The projectors are being fed via wireless HDMI and are suspended from beams 26' in the air.

Sorry, didn't have a laptop with me.

BillESC
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973
    804-435-6858 [email][bill@entsyscorp.com]

That is a clean install. Even the projector placement is great - big lights detracts attention from the projectors!

I do wonder why they didn't build a housing for the screens though, just in case they want to hide the screens. I guess that they could be removable, but I doubt it.

Now I'm curious about what will be on the screens and where the sound will come from...
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    Now I'm curious about what will be on the screens and where the sound will come from...
    Sound?
    Church screens usually have mostly just words on pictures. The service schedule, hymnal lyrics, Bible verses, etc.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Windows is correct about content.

The laptop feeding the wireless HDMI also feeds audio to the churches sound system.
    BillESC
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973
    804-435-6858 [email][bill@entsyscorp.com]