Thread: Traktor S2 and S4 fully Innofaded

Traktor S2 and S4 fully Innofaded

Hello All,

We are just starting to do some brand new controllers with pre-installed Innofaders:

http://www.innofader.com/products.php?id=19
    http://www.innofader.com/products.php?id=20

Once I receive the product and do the mods, I'll get some photos here! We are selling these pre-built because apparently soldering is a difficult mod for a lot of people. But hopefully having the photos available will make it easier for DJs who want to give this a try on controllers you've been using for a while and want to upgrade.

Elliot

Wow... that seems really cheap for an S4 with five innofaders already built in!

Quote Originally Posted by sss18734 View Post
    Wow... that seems really cheap for an S4 with five innofaders already built in!
    On the S4, the channel faders are mini Innofader PNP S faders, and the crossfader is an Innobender.

That is sweet. I so want. Hey emarx, you'd better register the DJF member name InnoDaddy!
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

DAMN!!! Very tempting to get another S4 but I have to wait to see what NI has coming out in the near future
    rape stork

Is there an option to get line faders without tension?... I'm still mad that NI has not added line fader adjustment into their programming... But it has been about 6 months since I've used traktor. If that has changed it would be ridiculous to have the s4 fully inno out
    -->(2) Numark TT-200 Ttables, SL1, DDJ-SX2, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitors, Reloop IQ2 Midi, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    Is there an option to get line faders without tension?... I'm still mad that NI has not added line fader adjustment into their programming... But it has been about 6 months since I've used traktor. If that has changed it would be ridiculous to have the s4 fully inno out
    All of the channel faders are the ultra low tension type.

Here's a Skratchworx story with pics:
    http://djworx.com/ai-fitting-s2-s4-w...#disqus_thread

I have these ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    That is sweet. I so want. Hey emarx, you'd better register the DJF member name InnoDaddy!
    Can you handle this for me (and have my posts changed to the InnoDaddy name )