Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Pioneer release a DDJ-TX?

How good are the midi mappings for ddj-sx to be used on traktor?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewperez View Post
    S4 has no slip mode, knobs and platters feel cheap, and platters are too small. And this is coming from a guy that has a S4 and has loved it, ever since it has come out. The only thing it has one-up on DDJ-Sx is the loop section. This is just my opinion, and when I purchase a controller, i want it to be physically strong, visually appealing, and runs smoothly. Oh, and once again, i wish it was for Traktor
    yeah dude, if slip mode is that much of a problem, just map a button on the s4.

And drop1, that timecode compatibility is awesome!! Gotta admit, I freaking love it!!
    rape stork

Quote Originally Posted by matthewperez View Post
    Oh wow, i didn't even kno, where is it at?
    It's called flux mode and IIRC can be found when you right click on deck letter. As it's new,there's no mapping to the S4's buttons.

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Interesting, I tried it out this morning. It's pretty good, I wonder why Traktor decided to change the name to Flux mode so boneheads like me couldn't figure it out haha
    M∆TT PEREZ (Rutgers New Brunswick, New Jersey) Traktor Kontrol S4, X1, F1, Maschine Mikro
    https://soundcloud.com/matthew_perez

So they dont get sued lol

^^^^^tru
    M∆TT PEREZ (Rutgers New Brunswick, New Jersey) Traktor Kontrol S4, X1, F1, Maschine Mikro

Numark 4trak+Kontrol F1= perfection for Traktor 2.6 just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by ksound View Post
    Wth? Is everyone on here a minger I can't be the only one here who has a constant barrage of hot young ******* throwing themselves for no strings attached encounters

Quote Originally Posted by kyle133 View Post
    Numark 4trak+Kontrol F1= perfection for Traktor 2.6 just saying
    I like that combination but when I tried out my friend's 4trak I didn't like the feel of buttons, platters, or knobs. Plus, my friend sold his 4trak for freezing up multiple times during frat parties. He now owns an XDJ Aero, and he loves it. For me, that thing is way overpriced

Strange, my 4trak has never done such a thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by ksound View Post
    Wth? Is everyone on here a minger I can't be the only one here who has a constant barrage of hot young ******* throwing themselves for no strings attached encounters

Yah during the parties his jogs would stop working, and then faders crapped out. Real strange, luckily i have never had these kind of problems with my S4. Not trying to offend anyone, but I always had the stigma that Numark products are cheap, gimmicky Dj equipment. I always stray away from Numark.