Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington DC DJs

Washington DC DJs

Are there any DC DJs on here? Maryland? Virginia? Close to DC I mean...

I wonder if I can search for members by location...

There's a map available.

Also, check out the region sections of DJF.

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

sup..
    Oh whats that you say? You wanna out check my soundcloud?

Present
    mixcloud.com/mixxed

Why are you looking for them?

If you want to network with DJs in the DC area, the weekly Transit party is the place to go. Transit events are posted on this DJF page. Also, for weekly invites via FB, send a friend request to:
    http://www.facebook.com/Transit.NoVa

If you visit the party, ask for a member of the Give Productions crew and introduce yourself.

Hey what's up Waterbeat.

Yeah, I plan on going next Wednesday, though I won't be able to make it until late. I went over to the East Coast forums the other day for the first time and it was the very top post. Good timing I guess. Can't wait. i'll try to burn some mixes and have some makeshift cards for my soundcloud page. Anything else I should bring?

Nothing else to bring. Just ask for someone from Give. I'm known there as DJ Al, but I won't be there next week. I'll catch up with you eventually if you continue to attend. Transit is an underground EDM party and usually a different genre is featured each week. You will not hear HipHop and Top 40 at this party. If you come regularly, you'll learn a lot about EDM and meet a lot of good people. It is a PLUR crowd with a good vibe and you will not run into people acting out as in your earlier story. Have fun!

Haha thats funny that you read that story. Yeah that sucked.

This is my first venture into the "scene" so to speak. I'm the only one of my friends out here in DC that likes edm. It's been a lonely road so far, so I look forward to finding some people to go out with too and check out various venues. Also glad you guys feature a different genre each week. Forces me to branch out! Also the fact that this is an underground party is even better. Is there a cover?

Free party. You must be 21. This venue recently opened and for the time being, locality red tape requires you to RSVP in advance at this URL: http://tinyurl.com/bsk2ztp Once on this list, you don't need to do it again. You can additionally do a "join" each week on the FB invite to get your name out there in view.