Thread: How do I import BPMs from Mixmeister BPM Analyzer (Mac) to iTunes?

How do I import BPMs from Mixmeister BPM Analyzer (Mac) to iTunes?

I want to run a bpm analysis of my music so I imported and analyzed in Mixmeister BPM analyzer. It gave me a read for all the files but they are not showing up in iTunes.

Any idea of how I can get that BPM tag into iTunes? I tried restarting both programs...when you reopen the files in Mixmeister it still has those new BPM values but they aren't populating iTunes.

Thanks!

Go into the main library/music section in iTunes with all your files, highlight them all (Ctrl+A or Command+A on Mac), right click, select Get Info. It will tell you about editing multiple files, just click ok. Then just click ok again in the next box (don't change anything). The BPMs should all populate then.

Also, the BPMs will only show for mp3 files. I don't think Mixmesiter can write BPMs for wav, aiff, acc, or any other formats, only mp3s.

On Windows, the tracks are updated with the BPM, but iTunes will need to play/edit them to see that info is available.

Edit: crap, konix said the same thing.

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...