Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJ Agency

DJ Agency

hey guys, i got another question. Im a Techno DJ, newly born.. Im looking for ways to promote myself and i found this website https://djagency.co/
    I have few questions, as a Techno DJ (not open format) Is it worth it ? It costs money, anyone got any luck with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    hey guys, i got another question. Im a Techno DJ, newly born.. Im looking for ways to promote myself and i found this website https://djagency.co/
    I have few questions, as a Techno DJ (not open format) Is it worth it ? It costs money, anyone got any luck with this ?
    Make some tunes chief - get your name out there

working on it, not that easy

I would really work on my skills as a DJ before you try and rush the process and get judged on your half-assed attempt to get out there and get famous right away.

Solid, consistent mixing is what you should be focusing on now.

Yeah, but would be nice to get a gig now and then...

Did you join it?

I did not, i was asking one DJ i know about it, he said its not worth it, so based on his opinion i did not, then i came here to consult with you guys

no surprise here, went through it and read the adverts. There's every little detail except

Salary: Request for price quotes.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they get £100 to do nothing and give you 20. Also, any agency that asks you to pay reg fees upfront is a scam. Their facebook page conveniently does not have any reviews, and they're merely listing what's already on their website. Instead of for example, to publish success stories of them leading a positive business that connects DJs and venues.

So, do the math for a second and imagine they have 10 DJs subscribing for only one job. £200 straight in their pocket for doing nothing + gig money for doing nothing. you sure you fancy a middle man like that?

Most certainly i do not sir. ! Thanks for the hint

I tried a few lead generation services when I was hustling with my mobile dj gigs.

None of them actually did anything and cost me a considerate amount of money. Any lead generation/contacts/bookings under a paid site cost upfront (Especially to lock you into a time period) is almost always a scam.

I am glad we could save you from peril.