Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FWR is dead so where does everybody stream now?

It's too bad Facebook doesn't allow live streams on their desktop version of the site. It'd be a great way to promote yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by rain91 View Post
    almost everything is streamed off of twitch. i was watching software programming and chain mail knitting for god sakes

someone go start ! i need to get gear back from my buddy
    OK i'm going to look into twich. I've just found this guide on tomsguide: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-s...ews-21077.html

I can't justify buying an account to save the streams though, but using OBD it looks like it will record them and I save them in a public gdrive folder.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

one cool thing about twitch is you can parallel broadcast someone else's channel
    My production tips thread. On my production philosophy, techniques, and concepts
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...roduction-Tips

reviving this, how would one gain access to the faderwave accounts ... I'd like to start this up again

Chew and Ustream seem to be dying... If we're going to revive this, I'd vote only for using Twitch.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Great question. I used to stream on Faderwave too and miss that. I see a lot of people broadcasting on Facebook using Facebook live. Seems pretty cool but I can't seem to get things to work the way I want so I have kind of given up for now
    Last edited by KevinJames; 11-26-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Awwww man! was just reminiscing the other day about Faderwave on Stickam!

Would love if people started the stream again. Wouldn't be able to watch as regualary as before, but would def tune in when ever possible!
    I don't have my gear setup anymore for the time being so wouldn't be able to do sets
    Big woof! Wanna fight about it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Baller95 View Post
    It's too bad Facebook doesn't allow live streams on their desktop version of the site. It'd be a great way to promote yourself!
    They've changed this.

You can stream on anything, given you have the permissions. Used to just be pages.

im following the twitch FW
    My production tips thread. On my production philosophy, techniques, and concepts
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...roduction-Tips