Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cool chart that will helps you to use the EQ

Thumbs up cool chart that will helps you to use the EQ

How to use EQ for each Element , hope this helps

this reminds me of one of my favourite stupid theory of sound engineering. it arose from a dodgy vocal Booth where I had to cop room residents out of focus on the way in his stuff in Kiev every sound has natural beautiful and nasty frequencies in it if you can use small amounts of cut or boost and now a days with all the eqs are available this isn't a problem that makes you mix sounds really really sweet

this reminds me of one of my favourite stupid theory of sound engineering. it arose from a dodgy vocal Booth where I had to cut room resonances out of focus on the way in. it's debatable as to whether you should do this to guitar amps but if you are cabinet has resonant frequencies you can reduce them like this and it needs to a smoother guitar sounds but watch out you don't want to back off too much Edge. This led to every sound has natural beautiful and nasty frequencies in it if you can use small amounts of cut or boost, and now a days with all the eqs are available this isn't a problem that makes you mix sounds really really sweet. except the way I'm doing it the width of the issues I'm cutting for boosting are actually quite small. open your ears to the magical mystical healing frequencies of sound. No joke. the easiest way to find relevant frequency is put a little narrow boost up on the eq with some gain according to taste, am slowly sweep the frequency until you hear what your looking for. it usually works better with nasty frequencies or you could do this in Reverse by cutting the gaine and sweeping until it takes out the relevant frequency. Have fun!
    Last edited by setback; 06-13-2015 at 12:57 PM.

I'll make it nice and short.

its better to find something intersting to post better that sharing stupid things, i could replay to your stupid post, but no! i am here to help others, and not waist time in Bullshit post

for advanced producer yes, but for nrw producer its better to share things like that, you passed by this step and you learned more

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    I'll make it nice and short.

''Fecal Hz''

Quote Originally Posted by wmdm View Post
    its better to find something intersting to post better that sharing stupid things, i could replay to your stupid post, but no! i am here to help others, and not waist time in Bullshit post
    All your posts so far are spammy bullshit, and your picture is just plain good old bullshit. It's not helpful nor relevant with anything. You posting that picture demonstrates that when it comes to sound engineering (and in that case EQing), your knowledge is about the square root of fuck all.

ok , my post are bullshit, go ahead and post somehing intersting, let me see what got hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think I just did.