- **Any genre**, but must fit a pop format. With some customization, that's intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-specialmoment-doublechorus-outtro.
- About 3:20 long. Pop formats have 16 bar phrases, though as dance music uses 32 bar phrases, you obviously have flexibility to give it a 32 bar feel. Additionally, there are dance tracks that use pop formats (daft punk did almost exclusively in Homework) whose verses and choruses alternative buildup-breakdown so that it feels dancey. So again, Pop format, but within that structure, you have total flexibility.
- The ranking will be done in brackets, according to a 3 part score, 1 to 5 with 1 being suck and 5 being pro.
- Quality of production, mixdown, mastering.
- Adherence to rules/format.
- Vibe, creativity, just how much you like the track, freeform vote.
- Also you will cast a holistic vote on the forum voting software which serves as a tie breaker.
* see call out thread for more information
*Winner faces the winner of this battle