Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Budget Equipment Appreciation Thread.

Numark Mixtrack is pretty good for a starter midi controller. Had to map stuff cause it was pretty limited but after the mapping, works pretty solid! Not that I would know much about Djing I guess I am still an amateur...

I'm absolutely loving my Pioneer DDJ-SX. Best value there is IMO

I love my new NI S2. Depends on the persons definition of "budget" but I believe its priced fairly priced and I think it has great bang-for-buck value. As long as the person wants to use tractor, that is..

Hello everyone.
    I want to buy my first mixer and which mixer is the best? Thr are all under 80$ (things are expensive here in Croatia) and I will try to make some money soon and maybe buy a mixer and a pair of cd players on the local (used) market. Here is what I found so far:
    Numark DM1050
    Numark M101
    Behringer VMX200
    Numark M3
    Numark DM1002EX

And is it possible to record audio with these? Feel free to share some more devices under the 100$ mark.. I think 2 channels are enough for noww because I am to search som about cd players, heard the Pioneer CDJ100's are OK to start with? And buying the CDJ's and the mixer will really stretch out my budget as I want to work in the winter (I am in high school 2nd year)

Thanks!

Can I use the Numark M3 or DM1050 with a PC?
    I think I will have soon money for them and I won't have enough for turntables or cd players.

Quote Originally Posted by alencr View Post
    Can I use the Numark M3 or DM1050 with a PC?
    Depends on what you mean by that.
    You can use any mixer with a PC if you're talking about using one channel as an input from the PC.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Quote Originally Posted by alencr View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I want to buy my first mixer and which mixer is the best? Thr are all under 80$ (things are expensive here in Croatia) and I will try to make some money soon and maybe buy a mixer and a pair of cd players on the local (used) market. Here is what I found so far:
    Numark DM1050
    Numark M101
    Behringer VMX200
    Numark M3
    Numark DM1002EX

And is it possible to record audio with these? Feel free to share some more devices under the 100$ mark.. I think 2 channels are enough for noww because I am to search som about cd players, heard the Pioneer CDJ100's are OK to start with? And buying the CDJ's and the mixer will really stretch out my budget as I want to work in the winter (I am in high school 2nd year)

Thanks!
    I have a Numark M2. Paid $50 for it. And it actually sounds better than an American Audio QD6 I had. So the M3 would be good. It allows to hook up 4 lines, not just 2. The 1050 I think is an older one, Numark is pretty standard in the DJ world.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledbymusic View Post
    Numark is pretty standard in the DJ world.
    Rane mixers, Pioneer mixers, and A&H mixers, sure.
    But Numark mixers? Not so much.

Numark's mixers are a mixed bag. Some models are really good for the price, some models are lemons.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

I want to use a mixer with Virtual DJ or some other (possibly free?) software for a beginning because as I have said before I won't have enough money for CD players (I would prefer CDJ100's for a start) and everything is pricier even used in my country and internet buying is a problem for me atm.

And I want PC input for both channels.