Thread: Post pics of your dance music gigs/rigs (outdoor preferred and excluding weddings)

Arrow Post pics of your dance music gigs/rigs (outdoor preferred and excluding weddings)

I did a pole on this forum earlier to see how many DJs were wedding, dance music DJ's or both. Most came up as non wedding DJ's. But the post pics threads show mainly weddings. I'm looking for any photos of gigs/rigs (outdoor if possible). Electronic dance music related. House, Prog, Tech house, or trance DJ's. Etc. I Should have one to post next month.

For kicks here are a few pictures of the rig we setup on a Semi trailer for Love Parade 2005

It was setup that was worth about 20k, don't recall the brand. No image of the speakers facing the crowd but they were 2 tops and 2 large subs on each side. It sounded great.

This fellow in the brown shirt was from EDM Digital the digital music store that had to eventually close its doors. All great guys.

At night. The civic center was a nice touch.
    Last edited by Evolved; 06-17-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Pair of Pioneer CDJ-2000 CD Players, Xone:92 Mixer. Pair of RCF-312A Loudspeakers and 1 RCF 4Pro 8003 18" Sub.