Thread: Ever rearrange all your stuff for no reason?

Ever rearrange all your stuff for no reason?

I got bored and spent the last 8 hours moving my tables back into their coffin, wired up the whole coffin, rearranged the entire basement, all my wiring, lighting, etc...There wasn't anything wrong with it before but oh man is it better. Anyone else do this?

Actually, can you post pics of how organized you keep your mobile setup?

All the time. I love making lists and being organized so I'm constantly doing things like that.

lol. I do the same. It helps keep things looking fresh (like you bought new equipment)

Not me. I have a very messy basement (where I keep all my gear & music).

The "batmobile" (Dodge Caravan SE) stays in the underground garage, with 2 systems already packed inside.

Every so often, I have to clean out the cobwebs....

DJMC is a Sacramento Wedding DJ who provides non-cheesy DJs for weddings and private receptions.

I'm not a mobile DJ but i do re-arrange all my equipment on a monthly basis (well it feels like a monthly basis). Once i tihnk that i can't organise it any better, i think of a better way..

Every time i clean the workshop I pull out all the gear test, clean and fix anything. Gear gets banged around wire messy and after an event all you want to do is wrap up cords and head out. So I try to do it at least once a month or before a big show.