Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeler - Classic Dance & Deep House

Maybe we can go halves MeowMix? Would need to be some good tunes though.

Quote Originally Posted by djlotus View Post
    Maybe we can go halves MeowMix? Would need to be some good tunes though.
    thats actually not a bad idea, especially if 3 of us split the shipping. And yea imma wait for some track names so i can get an idea. Mainly interested in the recent-ish deep house stuff.
    Oh whats that you say? You wanna out check my soundcloud?

So, far, its been a lot of mid-to-late 80s/early 90s stuff. Heavy R&B-y influence.

Also, shipping records via Media Mail is relatively inexpensive...
    Last edited by Finnish_Fox; 06-11-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Here is an example of the first 50 pieces of vinyl. I highlighted the lines that compromise double packs.

These are all original pressings, many with original cover and many promo copies as well. Noticing a lot of Hex Hextor, Junior Vasquez, Frankie Knuckles, Danny Tenaglia, Ming & FS, Todd Terry, Timmy Regisford in terms of the names of the remixers.

Keep in mind this isn't a final version of the first batch or anything as I still need to go through these records in a bit more detail for myself. I just wanted to give you an idea of what any random crate might contain in terms of EDM records.

What I'm thinking of doing is going through the records and selecting what I want to keep. I will be cataloging as I go and batch up records in 50 (*I will check on postage) and post them up - it will largely take it or leave it but may accommodate a pretty limited number of swaps (i.e. 5) from any batch. I will figure out the price once all is said and done.

I will also take requests for artists/remixers/labels but that'll end up costing more as there will be a lot of digging/keeping track and all that stuff...

Cheers.
    Last edited by Finnish_Fox; 06-11-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Also, let me know if there is even interest enough to bother cataloging...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    Also, let me know if there is even interest enough to bother cataloging...
    I told you let me know what you got; I wanna buy some stuff you have anything left after you raided it.

Quote Originally Posted by mix4fix View Post
    I told you let me know what you got; I wanna buy some stuff you have anything left after you raided it.
    Hahaha... I linked a copy of the first 50 records I went through. Was just wondering if I should continue cataloging, that's all.

I'll probably be interested in picking up some when you get the final list up.

It would probably be easier to just use Discogs to list everything. You can just type in the cat. no. and then add it to your collection. That's a lot easier than typing everything out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    lmao. half this website could be lazy-o's dad

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcie View Post
    I'll probably be interested in picking up some when you get the final list up.

It would probably be easier to just use Discogs to list everything. You can just type in the cat. no. and then add it to your collection. That's a lot easier than typing everything out.
    Hadn't thought about that... and was concerned not everything would be on there. Did try to search for a few (briefly).

EDIT - do you know if you can add notes to the entries in your discogs list? I am going to set them up in lots and so it will be helpful to know what record is in which lot.
    Last edited by Finnish_Fox; 06-12-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Yeah there's an area to add notes
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    lmao. half this website could be lazy-o's dad