Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeler - Classic Dance & Deep House

Feeler - Classic Dance & Deep House

Hey all... as some of you may have seen, I came across a huge lot of old dance and deep house records. I know I'm not going to keep a lot of the tracks and wanted to offer them up to the DJ community - I know there are some old skool wax aficionados on here.

Was thinking of just building lots of 50 records for $100 shipped. Thoughts?
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Are there too many to list? I would love to purchase some of these, but I honestly don't like buying what I don't know if I can't listen first and the condition of the wax is good to know as well. 50 for $100 is a great deal though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    Hey all... as some of you may have seen, I came across a huge lot of old dance and deep house records. I know I'm not going to keep a lot of the tracks and wanted to offer them up to the DJ community - I know there are some old skool wax aficionados on here.

Was thinking of just building lots of 50 records for $100 shipped. Thoughts?
    PM me a list bro...
    Last edited by mix4fix; 06-11-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mix4fix View Post
    PM me a list bro...
    Just picked 'em up yesterday... 15 crates, so likely I will be able to post a list of one crate every few days. There are some labels like Nervous and Strictly Rhythm, there are some major label releases from the 80s/Early 90s with house remixes (i.e. Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey), some early dance like Sheila E., and remixes by Hex Hector, Junior Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Thunderpuss, Johnathan Peters and Ralphi Rosario.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    Just picked 'em up yesterday... 15 crates, so likely I will be able to post a list of one crate every few days. There are some labels like Nervous and Strictly Rhythm, there are some major label releases from the 80s/Early 90s with house remixes (i.e. Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey), some early dance like Sheila E., and remixes by Hex Hector, Junior Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Thunderpuss, Johnathan Peters and Ralphi Rosario.
    PM me first.

Quote Originally Posted by djlotus View Post
    Are there too many to list? I would love to purchase some of these, but I honestly don't like buying what I don't know if I can't listen first and the condition of the wax is good to know as well. 50 for $100 is a great deal though.
    It would be awhile before I could have a list of all 15 crates ready... the records were pretty well taken care.

Totally understand the not buying before listen aspect and that's why I felt $2 a piece was fair because, obviously, when buying a lot of records, there will be a few that aren't that great.

At this point, I can tell you I've run across a lot of Hex Hector, Ralphi Rosario, Johnathan Peters, Junior Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia - on both EDM labels as well as major label artist remix singles.

@Mix4Fix... PM'd.

EDIT - also, this is a feeler. I still have to see how much shipping 50 records would cost and all that. I ended up picking up the guys entire lot and have to consider storage space, etc., everything else.
    Last edited by Finnish_Fox; 06-11-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Shipping out 50 would be quite expensive as the weight adds up quick.

Quote Originally Posted by djlotus View Post
    Shipping out 50 would be quite expensive as the weight adds up quick.
    True - although I would use media mail and that cuts down on the cost quite a bit. I'll check into the costs to ship etc and I'll come back with a better idea. Cheers.

Bought 55 vinyls and it was like $18 from SD to LA...

I might also be interested (lol everyone from the east coast), will depend on shipping though.
    Oh whats that you say? You wanna out check my soundcloud?