Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: knife party

knife party

So knife party came here to Lizard Lounge a while back, and these two remix's they dropped will forever be stuck in my mind.

check it out from 1:30 on... for the next 4 mins its nuts. I just wanted to share this since i havent heard these remix's released yet. except for levels everyone has that.

http://youtu.be/aXJdyceiHFU

If you don't know, the song playing around 2:30, and it was at like 1:30 too, is a song by Knife Party. I'm pretty sure it's Internet Friends by Knife Party, but I'll have to check that. I wasn't sure if you knew or not based on how you worded your post.

Yeah, it's Internet Friends by Knife Party. The remixed version is something that Knife Party put together for shows, but that's just my guess. I hope it gets released, the remix was nice.

It's the Internet Friends VIP. There is also a Crush on You VIP, and a Centipede VIP. They said they will most likely never see the light of day, unless they release a remixes/vips EP in the future, but nothing has been confirmed.

Also, Riotteck remade the VIP of internet friends. It's pretty OK.

Yup, they are all VIPs they do for shows that will never get released.

This is as close to getting the VIP remix of internet friends as its gonna get here: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/51532644/file.html Your Welcome Sounds totally identical

lol ya guys i was talking about the dubstep remix's they did of antidote and internet friends. i know the rest

i should of said 2:00 on LOL. since this is the dubstep forum. thats what i was trying to point out

and i actually have that vip mix already lol
    Last edited by DingDong; 05-31-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote (Schoolboy Remix) available for free DL on schoolboy's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SchoolboyOff...72385976115031

you're welcome

they have been playing that tune for quite a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

era 7 now your talking!! thanks bro. thanks for that hook up im not a huge dubstep dj. but i love to drop in remix's like this into my set

and hopefully one day we can get the real vip mix b/c the copys only have the first bar of the melody. it does not include the brigde to mix out with .
    Last edited by DingDong; 06-01-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    and hopefully one day we can get the real vip mix
    haha yeah i really do hope so although the odds are pretty small.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO