Thread: What do you use fro your Streaming Setup?

What do you use fro your Streaming Setup?

Hello,

My current setup is a Pioneer DJ-SR w/2 KRKs - XLR to Quarter Jack

Lately I've been looking around to see how I can get the best audio for when doing live streaming.

Currently using a Note 5 phone, however I also have a Nikon P510 and am unsure if I can use this to record and at the the same get the best sound for streaming.

Would someone be able to assist and help guide me into the correct direction for streaming live and getting the best sound.

Thank you

HappyHoliday2016!

Don't use a camera or a phone to record audio (well other than videos when you are out filming the ducks on the local pond, but never your DJ mix audio).

You should send the audio to a soundcard. Either in your laptop or PC, or ideally an external.
    You can spend anything from 10$ up to 10K$ on whatever quality you want.
    But generally 100$ will get you something decent enough.

Then route the soundcard input to the streaming software in your computer.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

Boothout from my mixer to a uca222 audio interface by behringer and a Logitech c920 webcam to PC. Also l will stream using my Note4 or iPad connected with a TRRS mini to FB or YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2 x DENON SC3900 | Now I have 2 AUDIO TECHNICA LP 1240 | Pioneer DJM-3000 ROTARY | DENON ENGINE | Pioneer RMX-1000 | RELOOP STICK HEADPHONE

Quote Originally Posted by James Martin View Post
    Boothout from my mixer to a uca222 audio interface by behringer and a Logitech c920 webcam to PC. Also l will stream using my Note4 or iPad connected with a TRRS mini to FB or YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

I smoke a spliff and then I start streaming... who am I kidding I don't stream mixes
    Last edited by setback; 02-26-2017 at 01:54 PM.