Thread: Vancouver DJ Thread

Vancouver DJ Thread

It didn't look like there was a thread yet. If there is feel free to delete this. Here is a place for Vancouver DJ's to discuss and collaborate! How to break into the scene and such.
    www.youtube.com/djfroto

Anyone in Maple Ridge or close to it that wants to get together and get better at what they do, Im still in process of learning , still not legal to be playing in bars since im 18, house music mostly , maybe even make something, still in process of making since i got my turntable half a year ago and have been using that since, havent had the time to start making music yet

I have been djing in Vancouver for a number of years now. Haven't been playing out lately, focusing more on production these days.

i'm en route to driving/moving there now. should be a local by mid July.
    PROFESSIONAL UNEMPLOYED DJ
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PATREON

Massive sale at Tom Lee this weekend guys!
    www.youtube.com/djfroto

What's up everybody! I realize this thread is ancient, but I figured I'd contribute anyway. I'm based in Maple Ridge. Good to see Vancouver represented on the DJ scene. I think between DJ Flipout on 94.5 and DJ NoLuv on 104.9, we definitely have a world-class afternoon DJ set, for free, everyday. How dope is that? Anyway, I'll hit up this forum with local DJ news if I feel y'all should know. Peace.