Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: What gear do you regret purchasing the most?

hercules rmx and rmx2. not even wrth selling them

pioneer xdj-rx

equinox dj booth - I bought it before the lockdown with the intention of going mobile (bars, parties ect) but now it's just sitting set up in my spare room with a printer & some hats on it

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Subculture View Post
    Mastersounds, not THAT is , next to the original Bozak, the best rotary out there.
    I'm jealous, in a good way though.
    Im loving every single minute of using the Rotary, just waiting on the FX build then life will be complete, should have made the switch years ago tbh, always loved the look of the Rane install in the Middlesbrough Empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

CDJ 350. Did not like them at all

Quote Originally Posted by LeonB View Post
    CDJ 350. Did not like them at all
    You know what though, i have a small room/setup and the 350 squeezed in on the end of the table and worked in HID mode with Serato scratch live, at the time it was a great way to have a 3rd deck. They since removed support for Serato DJ and also none of the other compact players have support so im back down to 2 decks now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

probably my denon DN6000 CD rack

you cant get rid of them.....

its still in perfect nick after about 20 years, but i cant sell it, nobody wants them

Reloop RP 7000MK2s. Ok for scratching, but for long blends forget it. WoW/Flutter specs degraded too much over time.
    Shame, I really wanted to like those turntables.
    "All I ever wanted to do was hear music that I like and play it to other people" - John Peel