Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Japan anyone?

It's my dream to live in Tokyo. Since I've been there, I can't stop thinking about it, and felt quite melancholy leaving everything to come back to this backwards place.

I love the dedication of the Japanese people - they take things like music & dancing very seriously, as I do. I'm the sort of person to get right into something and see it through, and the vibes are there with the people in Tokyo.
    Last edited by dlove; 08-09-2015 at 03:20 AM.

Just joined the site, looking for info on the new buggy rekordbox DJ but found this thread so thought I would add that I too am in Japan. Actually organize a psytrance party here at venues in Tokyo. There is always something going on and plenty of work for any decent DJ.

I'd hate too revive a dead thread, but I just joined the site and will be in Tokyo in 6 months. I used to be an MC in most clubs out there, first time me going back while trying my hand at DJ-ing.

LOL fair enough mate, but you know what good luck to you out there! I would love to visit Japan, and if I get the chance to live there then that would be a dream come true.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads