Thread: Help me find this amazing track!!

Help me find this amazing track!!

I want this one track soooooooooo badly it's an electro house track I heard with a female vocalist, and it goes,
    " It's time to be fair, its time to be fair, youve got to let me go, not matter how much you care, and i really want out you got yourself to blame and theres no need to shout, and ive tried so hard and it seems we dont get anywhere, why dont you give me away." Please please its like my favoite track and i dont even know the name!!!

What did you hear this track on? In a mix? On the radio? Lyrics search didn't help much at all.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

I will get you the mix i heard it from in a moment

I apologize that this is what i have to give you to work with lol but it is this streamed mix, it starts at exactly 00:54:05 you'll hear it, it's awesome, i want it!
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16136305

Listening in a minute. I highly recommend just messaging whoever the person is who uploaded this.

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited by M!TCH; 05-17-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

sir?? how did you find that! thank you so much bu thoww!???

Magic

ROFL well I cant thank you enough like everyone on this site music keeps me goin and finding one of your favorite tracks is second to none