Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your gigs

pic of a B2B set i did with a mate a month & a half ago. btw im the much younger fella lol

Mardi Gras party last night

Photo by: CJ Yunger

jasoncerna.com | boogieburg | twitter @jasoncerna | instagram @jasoncerna

Opened/closed for Trouble & Bass's Samo Sound Boy and The Captain over New Years. Probably the craziest party I've ever been to, much less played. A "bouncer" passed out in front of the stage at 11:30; a foot-long bong was being passed around the crowd; some fuckhead brought a puppy (which I'm happy we didn't get pictures of); and there were plenty of contraceptives and loose articles of clothing left for us to clean up the next day. Pretty awesome. Anyway, here's way too many photos of the whole affair.
    bro you're in philly? same here!
    Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/djdavidvaux (Updated weekly)
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/djdavidvaux

Quote Originally Posted by djdavidvaux View Post
    bro you're in philly? same here!
    Nice. Spinning anywhere soon?

These are of a car show/concert I threw. Had MIMS Shakespere and a group called All Pro (local) perform along with 7 DJs and 3 Bands on the opposite site of the school. Built the stage the night before and setup the sound the night before. Fnny thing was watching Sacrface the night before with a laptop and the stereo. Cops ended flying in 5 deep lol. I was like its a fkin movie lol.

Show was great. I promoted and organized it completely alone until the last 2 months before the show. It was a huge pain in the ass but it paid off. I made some decent money with 5000+ spectators and just under 500 cars/trucks/ and bikes. An article was qwritten about it in the local paper too.

Smartest thing I did was approach a local radio station that was competing with another station that had their own show. I allowed them to put their name on the show if they traded air time. I crushed the radio. Live spots plus a million commercials and got the performers on to talk about it. Built a lot of hype and worked out really well.

My boy Shakespere

Mims

ALL PRO
    My wifes celica on the side...

Rooftop Pic

*Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Little tiny frat party halloween gig. Not because this is an awesome action DJ shot or anything.... but... come on. Who doesn't love zombie jesus?

Wedding setup. Middle package...

TVs...

Our Booth

Tables

Small Setup

damn donnie...that's a clean setup! I really like it.

Thank you buddy!

Djing at 220th and 5th New York, NY

Area Lounge In Queens:

Some High School BBQ:

Tri Delta Reunion