Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out: Atomisk

Quote Originally Posted by Atomisk View Post
    oh dude I'm gonna have my mix up in less than an hour. Let's up the stakes. Loser gets banned?
    Upload it whenever you want, it will just need to be up by next Saturday.

The banning is extreme, as I read this forum quite often (look at my posts). The battle is really only serving the purpose of qualifying your skills. If you really want to have stakes (other than bragging rights), just keep posting and I'll let you know if I agree. Keep in mind we have four people participating, so I don't know how "loser gets banned" would work anyways.
    Last edited by DJNR; 05-14-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Four way battle? Blah...
    Everybody is going to have an opinion.
    Just do your thing to the best of your ability and have fun with it.

[SIGPIC]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/faderwave-radio[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Hausgeist View Post
    Four way battle? Blah...
    Shit, I'll make it two, but you better be voting!
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by DJNR View Post
    Upload it whenever you want, it will just need to be up by next Saturday.

The banning is extreme, as I read this forum quite often (look at my posts). The battle is really only serving the purpose of qualifying your skills. If you really want to have stakes (other than bragging rights), just keep posting and I'll let you know if I agree. Keep in mind we have four people participating, so I don't know how "loser gets banned" would work anyways.
    Oh yeah dude I know, I used to be on DJF a lot... I think I had over 3k posts before the servers went down. As for "loser gets banned", I guess we can make that apply to only us. Or maybe something like "loser gets pittsey's rep"?

PS: You know I'm trolling whenever I talk shit on other DJs right? If you read DJf so much you should probably know this by now haha.

Oh yeah dude I know, I used to be on DJF a lot... I think I had over 3k posts before the servers went down. As for "loser gets banned", I guess we can make that apply to only us. Or maybe something like "loser gets pittsey's rep"?

PS: You know I'm trolling whenever I talk shit on other DJs right? If you read DJf so much you should probably know this by now haha.
    The posts seem pretty genuine.

Can the admins even do pittsey rep? We would have to ask one of them for that to work, but I'm okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I had to read the .gif name to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJNR View Post
    The posts seem pretty genuine.
    Lol dude trust me, I know my place. I just act like a dick all day on here - I've been collectively banned for over a year. I grew up on 4chan, trolling is in my blood.

Also, as for what we can use in the rules, it should be changed to simply computer (everything goes, no post editing) or no computer. I feel like that'd make more fair.

Lol dude trust me, I know my place. I just act like a dick all day on here - I've been collectively banned for over a year. I grew up on 4chan, trolling is in my blood.
    Well if it is, the battle is still valid. It's not cool to troll people. Similarly, you were pretty dick to the noobs on here who wanted genuine help.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    video mix imo, too easy to fake the beatmatching.
    i second this