Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bride from HELL

Quote Originally Posted by Sween View Post
    The Bride that VERY night (yes, her wedding night) took time out to write the venue a 1 star negative review on Wedding Wire... which they subsequently got removed. (Which is why I put no value in reviews of these places)
    Thats a shame she had to deal with that and a even bigger shame that they somehow got the negative review removed.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyL View Post
    Thats a shame she had to deal with that and a even bigger shame that they somehow got the negative review removed.
    Yeah apparently I heard WW will remove one bad review if you claim it was your competition trying to bash you. But in this case it was a real bride... who was REAL PISSED... and so was I!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    Naa mine is built by Apple inc. it's a traditional booth that collapses to 1/2 it's size and has a dolly system. Everyone at the parties that watch it open and close are impressed. It's very expensive though but we charge 1000$ for 4 hours, although we dropped the price to 800$ on a spring summer special. Most places that have one in my market charge 1200+. There are 1-2 places that charge 800 but those are the PVC booths which are not very popular around here.

It's nice to have as an added value to the customers. I usually discount a package and if a bride wanted me to DJ the ceremony, cocktail and reception plus a 4 hour booth rental I charge 1850$. That's prob my most popular package. With uplighting added as a close 2nd.
    Great learning lesson for all of us.. I wouldn't know what I would do if I had a cunt disrespecting me like that.... Good for you that you kept level headed...btw..Do you have a link to the photo booth??? For purchase??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Visit me @ www.blastdjcompany.com

Quote Originally Posted by knuhkles View Post
    Great learning lesson for all of us.. I wouldn't know what I would do if I had a cunt disrespecting me like that.... Good for you that you kept level headed...btw..Do you have a link to the photo booth??? For purchase??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank You

http://www.dazadi.com/Game-Rooms/Arc...oto-Booth.html

I have a direct number too if you would like to speak to the distributer and their main seller
    *Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    Thank You

http://www.dazadi.com/Game-Rooms/Arc...oto-Booth.html

I have a direct number too if you would like to speak to the distributer and their main seller
    It says "ability to capture photos on a flash drive." I'm assuming this is closed inside and given to the bride and groom at the end of the wedding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elon_Musk
    Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.

Exactly, Just attach a flash drive and at the end of the wedding turn the booth off, remove it and hand it to the bride. Easy...
    *Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Two things:

1) People always forget what has been discussed in prior meetings. So it's not that big a surprise that she double backflipped on the intros thing (not surprising at all when you factor in how retarded she sounds).

2) You made a good call to stick it out. If you think about the bigger picture and the future of your business, a few hours of pain will fare much better than giving a super psycho with a loud mouth a reason to go livid on your business name. Of course in all the reviews you will be portrayed as the bad guy who did everything wrong (and then packed up early).

I could write a book on weddings i've done i remember at one wedding the groom was busting my balls for well over an hour and then i told him straight you have two options here treat me with respect and let me do my job and the night will go on as planned or simple i pack up and go.....He did pull the horns in after that formal chat but you were very professional with your approach.