Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying a new facade... Which one?

Buying a new facade... Which one?

Got my eyes set on the Dragon Board. Any others I should consider?

(No I don't feel like building my own)

No none lol. The customer service is amazing and the build quality is the best. Only advice buy the 5 panal facade and get the bag for it. You will be a lot happier with both
    *Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    No none lol. The customer service is amazing and the build quality is the best. Only advice buy the 5 panal facade and get the bag for it. You will be a lot happier with both
    Yeah. 5 panels is a must. 3 big, and 2 small is what I'm considering.

I really like this one...

But doesn't seem worth the extra money just for a few extra slats...

So I'll probably just get the Naga.

Just got this thru GC, its from Gundolf?? Or something like that. I found it online and had them order it for me. $70 is not bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sween View Post
    But doesn't seem worth the extra money just for a few extra slats...

So I'll probably just get the Naga.
    Sween, I'd go for a dragonboards one.

Coming from a perspective where I've built these things... that design is a PITA to build. Cutting those inside pieces and the angled cuts required to make them right, in addition to all the extra work to cut those panel pieces to fit that interior design.. huge pita. I think its definitely worth the upcharge for the design, whether its worth it or not for you to lay out that cash for that design is up to you.

The Naga is the one I have. Its nice and simple. Spending the extra $$ on the designs in the middle seems a waste although there are a couple that are pretty nice

So I ordered a Naga with extra panels 2 weeks ago. Still no shipping notice or delivery.

Sent them an email this morning.

Do they usually take this long?

Do they they usually not send a shipping notice?

I was hoping to use it this past weekend... and really want it before next weekend!

Sween. Just call them. They are pretty responsive by phone and they will help you

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    Dwat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sween View Post
    So I ordered a Naga with extra panels 2 weeks ago. Still no shipping notice or delivery.

Sent them an email this morning.

Do they usually take this long?

Do they they usually not send a shipping notice?

I was hoping to use it this past weekend... and really want it before next weekend!
    They usually make the item after you place an order. give about 4 weeks for any updates.

They do take more time.