Thread: Possible to update Traktor with new iTunes ratings? Help please.

Possible to update Traktor with new iTunes ratings? Help please.

So, as the title explains, I'm curious if it's possible. I was Googling and using the search function, but I didn't find anything incredibly relevant or helpful.

It seems a lot of people are using Trainspotter, so I downloaded it, but maybe I just don't know how to use it to get it to actually sync my new ratings? Any other ideas?

I'd like to rate tracks on the go via my iPod, sync them to iTunes, then have Traktor recognize those changes and have them show up in Traktor's ratings. I find it really helpful to organize my music that way, and this is pretty limiting because I don't want to sit there and change each rating that I've already done in Traktor, again...

Perhaps there's something I'm just not getting? What do you all do?

Thanks!

No thoughts? Trainspotter forums aren't the most helpful right now either.

Traktor and Itunes dont currently "refresh" automatically.

You can try doing a "consistency check" and it may find the changes (this works with Mixed in Key), but you may also have to reimport the songs you have changed the rankings on. But that is an intensive operation which you should not be doing while you are mixing on Traktor.

A simple "refresh" collection is not yet built into Traktor. Hopefully they get their shit together soon and improve Itunes integration.