Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is DJDeals.com legit?

Dishonest , stay clear. They have great reviews so I presume this is a one off.

Keep Reading...

I purchased an expensive piece of kit from these guys, had a hell of a time getting support, argued with guy on the phone who was extremely defensive. maybe a bad day..

Then realised the deck had been used before, due to labels etc.

Placed a note on the Denon forums for tech help. Deemed as faulty, sent deck back. Because of the Bank Holiday weekend they couldn't get me another deck in time. In good faith I purchased another for immediate dispatch as the broken one could only be exchanged.

Deck arrived next day, broken deck picked up following Monday.

No contact from them regarding refund. Was offered £50 as good will, never happened.

Waited over a week for the refund, still nothing. Called, was told it would be processed that day. Didn't happen, called back following day, was told it would be raised.

Contacted by PayPal they had authorised the refund - however, they refunded by eCheque which takes 10-15 days to clear, in this day and age there is no need for that with FasterPayments..

It then gets worse!!!!!!!

On the same forum, another member raises the same topic. I reached out to him and found out it was my broken deck as I had swapped the box's over when returning the old one - the serials were a mismatch on the deck and box, same problems.

These guys are cheap and cheap for a reason, I won't be going back.. There really is no need.

COVID or not, if you can't aftersale then you shouldn't be selling.

Cowboys.

In good faith I purchased another
    They sent you a faulty second hand brand new deck in a mismatched box with a label issue, " had a hell of a time getting support, argued with guy on the phone" and after all this happening, you give them double money in good faith? Errrr, ok

Cowboys will be cowboys if you pay them to mug you off.

Was offered £50 as good will, never happened.
    If it's not on paper it doesn't exist. For everything else there's

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/co...ing-standards/
    Last edited by Manu; 04-24-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Any good business person will adjust to good faith.

DJDeals was known to be shady back in the day. AGIproDJ is good, although one time with one of their ex-employees said some mean things about me on the old version of this forum I still buy from them, as recently a year and some ago.
    My production tips thread. On my production philosophy, techniques, and concepts
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...roduction-Tips