Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is DJDeals.com legit?

I bought from DJdeals a few years ago with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    backstock.
    Must be a lot of backstock.

Agi no longer delivers internationally which I find kind of sad.

Other store which has good prices and good service is Turntablelab.

i heard djdeals has no customer support so it's a hit or miss

Just searching for info and experiences people have had with djdeals and found this. I realize its from April, but I just want to say I would steer away from djdeals.com.

I have had good experiences with them 3+ years ago, but I ordered a subwoofer from them and it has been a headache.

The summary:
    Ordered on 12/1, subwoofer + pole mount
    12/5 (weds) got tracking x2 for the pole mount, contacted CS, CS says it was an accident
    12/7 Asked for correct tracking info for sub, was told they dont have it, but confirm item was shipped.
    12/9 and 12/10 requested tracking info again, am given nothing
    12/13 open paypal dispute since they opt to go non responsive to emails
    12/14 no reply to emails or dispute, elevated to a claim
    12/15 they remove the ability for people to post messages on their wall, as they werent fond of me pointing out i could ship a box from cali to florida in 5 days, while I am in the 3 day ship zone and my package had been in limbo for 8 working days.

DJDEALS is a joke! While they may offer some good service to some, likely based on what they actually have in stock, my researching after the fact shows this type of behavior to be typical from djdeals. As others said, shop elsewhere.

I ordered my gear from them and ad no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    I'd say give proaudiostar and also idjnow.com a shot if AGI doesn't have it in stock. Both of them are extremely reputable, and will beat/match anyones price.
    HAHA! I got a kick out of that for some reason, even though I'm sure it was unintended.
    2 x CDJ 850 | DJM 900nxs | Traktor Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53 headphones | Xone K2 | Traktor X1 | Traktor F1

haha, that is kind of funny!

Just an update, after ignoring my emails and requests to cancel if the item wasnt shipped I just got tracking info yesterday. Still not happy about the way it all went down though

alot of low price places have crappy customer service knowing they will still get business. but yes it is legit as others have said

i bought a set of "NEW" k-10 speakers from them when i recieved them they look like they were showroom samples some scratches and a chip the was painted over. they work great so i kept them but buyer beware!!!!!!