Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is DJDeals.com legit?

Is DJDeals.com legit?

I am about to drop a few grand on an entire new set up (upgrading from a controller) and want to go through DJDeals as they have the best prices, but a few negative reviews about their site have me paranoid. Anyone here have experience going through them?
    Battle Record - 2-0

yes... check the equipment for sale section and I believe there's reviews and lists of legit sites.

DJDeals is legit, but I find the owner (or maybe it's just their employees) to be an ass and they are also unresponsive. Take whatever price DJdeals is giving you and talk to AGIProDJ or ProAudioStar. They will not only match it, but they will beat it.

I ordered something through them once, their website had it listed as in stock but I later recieved an email saying that it was out of stock even though my payment went through. They promptly refunded my money.

I second AgiPro, great people
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    lmao. half this website could be lazy-o's dad

Quote Originally Posted by B3NNY View Post
    DJDeals is legit, but I find the owner (or maybe it's just their employees) to be an ass and they are also unresponsive. Take whatever price DJdeals is giving you and talk to AGIProDJ or ProAudioStar. They will not only match it, but they will beat it.
    Yeah, I've realized this is the general consensus about their owner. I am on ProAudioStar right now, I'll probably call and see if they will match DJDeals price and hope that the addition of shipping isn't too much.
    Battle Record - 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcie View Post
    I second AgiPro, great people
    Just went to their site and reading their "Why you should buy from us" section and they definitely seem like great people. If they will match DJDeals price, I'll go through them.
    Battle Record - 2-0

Regarding AGIProDJ... I agree that they're awesome. I've ordered from them multiple times.

I recommend calling them and asking for Ty; he's been there a long time and loves hearing from people from DJForums. Supernice guy, too, in my experience.

Good luck!

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!

used dj deals for 1 turntable and mixer. they are legit no doubt.

AGIProDJ.com

I get all my gear through them.

Mention you got pointed to them through DJF and they will take care of you.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

AGI is the first and pretty much only place you should go for DJ gear. Bought two 57s, a 62, and an SL1 through them; friends also shop there and are very happy with the experience. Always honest and professional, with a price no one can beat. The only reason to ever go elsewhere is to (a) get a quote so AGI can match it, or (b) get something AGI doesn't carry. Where are you seeing negative reviews? I've never heard anything negative about AGI in all the years I have shopped there.
    "Real DJs do real things. Real things. Whatever the fuck that is." -oliosky