Thread: Kick It Recordings official thread (video / audio samples - - promotion / press info)

Kick It Recordings official thread (video / audio samples - - promotion / press info)

This is an area Kick It Recordings will keep for upcoming and current releases, and release information.
    Wether it is videos, press information or upcoming release samples, Kick It Recordings will compile all relevant information here.
    We'll be putting up a bit of a "bio" in the introduction forum soon, so you can get an idea of what we represent and where we've been so far in our 5 years running.

Our label works with a lot of quality artists. Many of which have hit the top 100 list on Beatport.com and Trackitdown.

For now I'll start by throwing up a few videos and press bits. Please read posts below and have a kick ass day / night.

Kick It!

**Disclaimer**
    Will keep FREEBIES and other such promotional content in another thread.

Last edited by Kick It Recordings; 02-07-2012 at 06:28 AM.
    www.kickitrecordings.com
    www.kickitrecords.blogspot.com
    KICK IT!

Front man and founder of Kick It Recordings, Florida native Farace is one of the most talented, dedicated and hard working people I have ever met. He is non-stop pushing himself to improve and accomplish more and his skill set is ever expanding. From making killer tunes to running one of the fastest rising labels along with his partner Btz, aka Sneaker & The Dryer, to working with stills and film, Farace can pretty much do it all and he does it well and with style!

Recently Farace has been working with two other well known Florida artists, Dave Berg and Kristen Campbell. Add MC Benzo into the mix and you have the recipe for some massive magic to happen and that's just what "Fly Away" is, pure magic and it's forthcoming on Kick It!

But as I stated before, not only is Farace a whiz-kid in the studio, constantly knocking out banger after banger but he's a creative genius all around and this has resulted in the "Fly Away Showdown" brought to you by Kick It Recordings, Diamond Dave and Sugar Fingers Farace.

If you've never experienced the cut throat and often physical game of the underground Ping Pong world, then this is your chance to get a glimpse into this often heard of but rarely seen circuit. Two of the scene's top contenders, Diamond Dave and Sugar Fingers Farace have once again decided to let it all loose on the green table with the tiny net.

Fortunes and loved ones have been won and lost on these small folding apparatuses and the story is no different between these two paddle wielding legends. Having faced each other over the years in various undisclosed locations, the rivalry between these two fierce competitors burns like a three alarm blaze that can only be extinguished by one final match. When the sweat bands come out and the short-shorts are in sight, get out your bill fold and get ready to place your bets!

When it comes to table tennis and talking trash, both Diamond Dave and Sugar Fingers can serve up aces all day long and the matches pre-game interviews only provided more fuel for the firestorm that was to be unleashed in the shadows of a small but well known club deep in the city. Unfortunately for these two Racket-teers, the ITTF caught wind of the showdown and nothing good ever happens when they get involved, if you don't know what I mean you'll just have to see for yourselves.

"Fly Away" provides the Soundtrack to this epic battle and you can watch all the intense, heart pumping, English inducing, balls to the wall action below. Check out the interviews for an insight into the players and their styles and then it's time for the no holds barred final showdown, watch it all unfold like a brand new ping pong table fresh out of the box, it's your serve.

Click here for mobile viewing.

**Disclaimer**
    Comedic value intended! : )
    www.kickitrecordings.com
    KICK IT!

That video and backstory is hilarious! And the song has such an amazing quality of production all around.

Who’s ready for the serious business? Kick It is back again and we’re bringing you “Bleaching It” from Tactical Groove Orbit with two awesome remixes from Yreane and Play Moore.

Starting things off we have the Original from Tactical Groove Orbit which is a no-nonsense, heads-down, thunderstorm of a choon wasting no time in getting down to the dirty work. Heavy axe samples and the big vocals immediately start building things up and in no time at all it’s a full on perfect storm with tsunami sized low ends and a hail storm of edits. Never letting up from beginning to end like a winter Nor’ Easter, TGO will leave dancefloors devastated with this one.

Yreane is first up on remix duties and he shows us why his name has been traveling far and wide in recent times. Crisp drums and tight synth work backed by shouts of “Go” are the first things to hit your ears and it’s not long before the blistering bass takes control of your speakers with little concern for whether you are ready or not. Keeping the overall vibe of the original but taking it to an even harder level if you can believe that, Yreane scores big on this remix.

If it's the free business you're after, Play Moore has turned in a top tuna himself and his remix is available for FREE! No stranger to the remix game, Play Moore's more laid back and grooving take on “Bleaching It” properly rounds out the bunch. Big power leads and a wobbling bassline create the perfect combo for a proper crowd rocker. If vocals aren’t you’re thing, this is the remix for you.

"Bleaching It" just dropped today on all digital sites so head over to where you get your music and grab a copy of the release for yourself and you cab grab the Play Moore Remix below.

Support From:

Farace - "BIG release here, loving all the mixes! One for every occasion!"

Fisso & Spark - "Awesome release! Will play original and Yreane remix!"

Wavewhore - "Feelin' the original on this one... headz down, take no prisoners bizness!"

Mobius - "Original mix is slamming, will be playing for sure."

Bass Reflections - "Sick release! Loving all the versions. Lots of different vibes to fill every set. Lots of funk and lots of jamin! Will def support this!"

TJFX - "Big release!!! Play Moore remix is right up my alley!!"

Diistortiion - "Seriously smashing package, every version is bang on. Can't wait to drop these."

Dad's Disco - "Dancefloor shredder!"

SK-2 - "Absolutely blinding track with 2 awesome remixes, can't get better than that!! Favorite mix for me has to be the Play Moore remix, will be dropping on the radio show this week for sure!!"

Reality Randy - "This is so hard! My favorite release yet!"

V FREEV

http://www.beatport.com/#release/bleaching-it/859305
    Last edited by Kick It Recordings; 02-06-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    www.kickitrecordings.com
    KICK IT!

The return of Kwerk and the one like VovKING bringing us a Massive remix which has already picked up a feature from Track It Down!

Kwerk has been garnering support from many a Dj with his crisp beats and tight production and “Don’t Stop” keeps right in line with the rest of his previous releases. Chunky drums and Kwerky stabs set things in motion for this one quickly followed by vocal stabs working their way in. A super short break and then your hit right smack in the face with the wicked bassline that jerks and twerks it’s way through the speakers. Mid way through the tune is a serious build up that will work your crowd into a frenzy before giving em another round of bass and then another big build up to really seal the deal, don’t stop!

The one like VovKING has been making serious waves with his unique style and hard edged sound and he turns out a massive remix of “Don’t Stop” which is sure to be hitting the charts! Wasting no time, VovKING gets right down to business with heavy low ends and a meaty beat backed by islandy toms for a bit of funky flavor. The first break features glitchy leads and a cracking snare roll that drops you into the rolling and wobbling bass. The energy in this one is just nuts like VovKING himself and the main breakdown is likely to make you jump before getting right back into it. Don’t sleep on this as it is already speaker tested and floor proven to do the job!

Support From

Farace - "Loving this release, VovKING Remix would be my top pick, absolute banger!!"

Fisso & Spark - "Awesome release! All 3 tracks are rocking and we will be supporting them for sure!!"

Yreane - "I'm a big fan of VovKING and this remix is not an exception, great job on the beats and the bass but on this release the original does it for me, Kwerk just kills it! Amazing rolling bass and great vocal samples making for a very catchy tune, big ups!"

Wavewhore - "Feelin the VovKING Remix on this one."

OLMEC - "Awesome, top notch release!"

Mobius - "Liking the harder edge of the VovKING Remix here, will be playing."

Diistortiion - "Great release. Both tracks offer different takes that will work well on the dancefloor in different parts of a set. Will support this one for sure!"

TJFX - "Please Don't Stop, I can't pick one! They are both just nasty in their own ways!"

Llupa - "Cool sounding tunes, VovKING Remix is pretty nuts."

Ed Russell - "Massive! Big time Kwerk supporter but that remix is frickin' huge, love it! More please."

Kyle Cross - "I'll take tracks like this all year long! Big big big!!"

SK-2 - "It's releases like this that remind me why I love Kwerk, VovKING & indeed Kick It Recordings!! Everything about both tracks here tick all my boxes, fat, chunky, heavy floor-filling monsters!

Toreba Spacedrift - "Big business!!"

Jaden - "This is a huge release, loving them both!

www.kickitrecordings.com
    KICK IT!

Do you like twisting bass and epic breakdowns? Then “Get Up Jax”, the brand new hybrid monster from Farace is going to be right up your alley! Farace combines huge driving drums with an intensely wicked bass line and massive chords, for an all out serious workout. I have been dropping this one quite regularly myself and I can tell you that it will not disappoint you or your dancefloor! Mix Mag is loving it so much they gave it "Tune of the Month" and this is what they had to say about it...

"Currently based out in sunny Florida, this month’s star producer Paul Farace has been kicking out decent tunes for a while now. This genre spanner is a hybrid of chunky Dupstep beats and momentum coupled with the most devastating Electro-Breaks bassline to be witnessed. The crowd will not know whats hit them. Keep a firm eye on this man’s music making, because we sense this is only the beginning. 5/5"

Also included in the pack is the “Farace Bass Mix”, which is a Drumstep take on the original. Tough drums and down to business low ends are combined with a massive drop after the main build that will have you watching as the crowd loses it every time you unleash this beast!

Support From

Far Too Loud - "Like the original, might give it a spin this weekend!"

RuN RiOT - "BIG!"

Mr. No Hands - "This is absolute quality!"

Left/Right - "Heavy"

Wavewhore - "Dopeness!"

Monk3ylogic - "Another solid release from Farace!"

Fisso & Spark - "Big release! Farace is on fire, will play both mixes in my next gigs!"

Distorsion Records - "Amazing release, full support!"

Mobius - "Quirky sounds sit well alongside a nice pounding bassline, original will be in the bag."

Bit Flip - "Really diggin it!"

Bass Reflections - "Sick tunes. Loving the original and the remix. Solid production and great vibes. Will be supporting for sure!"

Diistortiion - "Solid tunes!! Hard to pick one over the other. Love the driving bass line in the original and love the slowed down piano riff in the bass version. All round solid production on both."

Llupa - "Wicked groove on the original, proper stompin' coupled with an epic break = dance floor smasher!"

SK-2 - "My absolute 'tune of the moment'... pure loving this track, can't get enough of it, absolute BOMB!!"

www.kickitrecordings.com
    KICK IT!

Thanks Kick It! Keep us up to date!
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ckd0wn View Post
    Everyone following the $$$$...
    Still Cokewell

Yeah!!!!! Reppin Jax!!! I am in Jax Bch, stoked to see you guys on here!!
    If you aint havin fun you aint havin nothin. http://www.facebook.com/fat8ack
    http://soundcloud.com/fat8ack