Thread: JBL JRX225 and Rockville RPM870

JBL JRX225 and Rockville RPM870

Hey all. Starting DJ here. I have an opportunity to pick up a mint pair of JBL JRX225 and mint Rockville RPM870. Owner purchased 2 years ago, used 5 times, and stopped gigging. They sat safely stored. All working as it should. I am not sure how reliable the RPM870 will be but owner willing to take $600 cash for the speaker and mixer which is think is a deal. Reaching out to see if others agree that price is more than fair and thoughts on the Rockville. Pricewise I am willing to essentially pay what is fair for the speakers since the powered mixer will iikely need replacement sooner than I would like. Thoughts and thanks. Cheers!

JBL JRX225 and Rockville RPM870 opinions

Hey all. Starting DJ here. I have an opportunity to pick up a mint pair of JBL JRX225 and mint Rockville RPM870. Owner purchased 2 years ago, used 5 times, and stopped gigging. They sat safely stored. All working as it should. I am not sure how reliable the RPM870 will be but owner willing to take $600 cash for the speaker and mixer which is think is a deal. Reaching out to see if others agree that price is more than fair and thoughts on the Rockville. Pricewise I am willing to essentially pay what is fair for the speakers since the powered mixer will iikely need replacement sooner than I would like. Thoughts and thanks. Cheers!
    Last edited by Alex Murphy; 03-23-2023 at 06:20 AM. Reason: crossposting not allowed - posts merged