Thread: lets work together

lets work together

Hey there, untill recently i was in the process of starting a youtube channel well ive been working on the idea for over a year only to get robbed here in barcelona a week ago of all my equipment and footage. I had been all over europe build a series of meditation and relaxation videos to get me started. Well thats all out the window and really cannot be looking to run back out camping hitchiking and train juspin over winter to get more footage. So i have devised a plan to those who are intrested and strapped for cash to work with me. Can you put together mixes of anything up to 3hrs of music doesnt matter what so long as it wouldnt invringe any copyrights by posting the mix on youtube. We then split the profit from the monetasation. My part will be financially investing in the promotion of the page and particular mixes etc 20% of profit will go back to the page for promotion and we each take 40%. For 1mil views you would be looking at roughly $1250. We can draw up a contract and so on. Im not looking for any chritisism i know i aint offering a get quick rich scheme just make some extra cash scheme. If you feel up to it your welcome to put the video together as you wish but be sure you use copyright free images or ones you own for the video. I want to get about 5 DJ on board putting together different types of music.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT IM GOING TO DO THAT YOU CANNOT DO YOURSELF BY YOURSELF I KNOW THAT
    but if you aint got the cash to pay for advertising (not that im dripping kitty is running extremely low ), you dont want to stress about doing the leg work that comes with running a channel or mabey cant get a google ads account. join me send me a sample of your work to listen to i dont care what is just well mixed. after your done putting the video together ill do the rest.

im trying to build a production and distribution company with a difference. thats my ultimate goal. this is one of the avenues im looking down to build a income large enough to takle the projects i ultimatley want to be working on mainly involving film. so yeah im desperate for 50k like you wouldnt belive if anything ive said takes your fancy let me know im base in the uk i will never ask you for any cash just videos to use on youtube and promote on the basis that we get paid together. im asking you to risk your work to someone you dont know for possibly little or no return. but financially i will be taking the riskwith FB and YT ads to build up a fanbase.

My spider senses tell me that something isn't quite right here....

The whole robbed in Barcelona, a brief mention, is quickly buried under bucket loads of text regarding your scheme to conquer the distribution world.

Seems dodge to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://soundcloud.com/vernon-jairo-jones
    DJ Forum Trance Champion 2013/2014
    I Was Schooled By Kyle133

Quote Originally Posted by iaak1983 View Post
    Hey there, untill recently i was in the process of starting a youtube channel well ive been working on the idea for over a year only to get robbed here in barcelona a week ago of all my equipment and footage. I had been all over europe build a series of meditation and relaxation videos to get me started. Well thats all out the window and really cannot be looking to run back out camping hitchiking and train juspin over winter to get more footage. So i have devised a plan to those who are intrested and strapped for cash to work with me. Can you put together mixes of anything up to 3hrs of music doesnt matter what so long as it wouldnt invringe any copyrights by posting the mix on youtube. We then split the profit from the monetasation. My part will be financially investing in the promotion of the page and particular mixes etc 20% of profit will go back to the page for promotion and we each take 40%. For 1mil views you would be looking at roughly $1250. We can draw up a contract and so on. Im not looking for any chritisism i know i aint offering a get quick rich scheme just make some extra cash scheme. If you feel up to it your welcome to put the video together as you wish but be sure you use copyright free images or ones you own for the video. I want to get about 5 DJ on board putting together different types of music.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT IM GOING TO DO THAT YOU CANNOT DO YOURSELF BY YOURSELF I KNOW THAT
    but if you aint got the cash to pay for advertising (not that im dripping kitty is running extremely low ), you dont want to stress about doing the leg work that comes with running a channel or mabey cant get a google ads account. join me send me a sample of your work to listen to i dont care what is just well mixed. after your done putting the video together ill do the rest.

im trying to build a production and distribution company with a difference. thats my ultimate goal. this is one of the avenues im looking down to build a income large enough to takle the projects i ultimatley want to be working on mainly involving film. so yeah im desperate for 50k like you wouldnt belive if anything ive said takes your fancy let me know im base in the uk i will never ask you for any cash just videos to use on youtube and promote on the basis that we get paid together. im asking you to risk your work to someone you dont know for possibly little or no return. but financially i will be taking the riskwith FB and YT ads to build up a fanbase.
    If you aint havin fun you aint havin nothin. http://www.facebook.com/fat8ack
    http://soundcloud.com/fat8ack

there are good first posts, and there are great first posts.

bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?

finally a mix by me