Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS Novation Launchpad

bumpity
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by l0ckd0wn View Post
    More bumps!

Taking it!

Finally! I've been searching one all weeks and I found one... so just making sure, it comes with everything (Controller, USB connecting cable, protective sleeve for controller, Ableton Live: Launchpad Edition w/ serial number) right? Also, can you pay for the shipping to Canada? the payment's by Paypal so I'm good

Quote Originally Posted by nickkim123 View Post
    Finally! I've been searching one all weeks and I found one... so just making sure, it comes with everything (Controller, USB connecting cable, protective sleeve for controller, Ableton Live: Launchpad Edition w/ serial number) right? Also, can you pay for the shipping to Canada? the payment's by Paypal so I'm good
    I've opted to not sell it as of yet. I did originally want to get rid of it, but I'm finding myself really trying to get in and learn Ableton Live (once again) and think I'm just going to hold on to it. Thanks for your interest! I'll PM if I do decide to part with it!