Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS Novation Launchpad

FS Novation Launchpad

I have a Novatiuon Launchpad that I bought from another member on the board. I never use it and it's in perfect condition, albeit it it got a tad dusty.

Putting it up for $100 shipped. Comes with everything pictured (box, USB cable, Ableton Live Launchpad Edition (Lite), registration materials).

Most regulars on the board know me and I've bought many a thing off of DJF.

If you are local I'll do it for a $80 and we can arrange a meet up.
    Last edited by l0ckd0wn; 07-15-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Just to let you know, telling the other person to eat the fees is in direct breach of Paypal's user agreement.

just an fyi..

I'll do $100 if you still wanna sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by djdecibel View Post
    Just to let you know, telling the other person to eat the fees is in direct breach of Paypal's user agreement.

just an fyi..

I'll do $100 if you still wanna sell it.
    Sure, money would have to be sent via a personal transaction then, no discussion. Item will be shipped cheapest way possible, probably UPS ground.

PM me for payment/shipment information.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

If for some reason this isn't sold yet, send me a PM and I'd be interested in buying this.

Lockdown is solid. You can trust him.

Thanks Justin!

This is still for sale. I've yet to receive a PM, although I don't know if my box was full... I've officially emptied the whole thing so it's a first to PM and send me paypal, first to get it!

$100 shipped.
    Last edited by l0ckd0wn; 07-15-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Bump - buy this plz!

bumpity

bumpty bump

Quote Originally Posted by l0ckd0wn View Post
    bumpty bump
    more of this...