Thread: Newbie from Oxford, UK.

Newbie from Oxford, UK.

Hi all!

Totally new to this, totally nervous and not sure exactly where to start!

So, Lockdown(s) showed me above all else that I needed to embrace some creative hobbies and always loved music >> then ended up buying my first controller the Pioneer DDJ-SBL. Fully enjoyed and with the aid of "YouTube" University, have become alright at it, that was just over a year ago, loving it even more now and migrated to the Reloop Beatmix 4 Mk2. With the mission to get onto a course with the London Sound Academy soon and see how far I can go. Genres I mix are mainly House and Drum N Bass - would be great to actually find some Jam/Mix buddies or get a first proper gig. So yea, this is my brief introduction and below I shall post my Soundcloud which has a few mixes I have posted up! Enjoy and as stated would be great to make to make some connections within the "DJ - Game".

https://soundcloud.com/

All the best & enjoy, Krustylicous!
    Last edited by Manu; 09-09-2022 at 06:27 AM. Reason: link removed, see rules

Quote Originally Posted by djcoolnoise View Post
    Like the sounds, bookmarking your soundcloud page.

Note: I listen to your mix and you need to improve your beat synchronization when passing from one music the other. Good Luck.
    Thank you for your message and taking the time to listen
    …. Yea, I have been trying to “self-nurture” & tighten up transitions…. Any tips? Is your soundcloud the same as ur username here??