Thread: Need Help Finding an Obscure Mixer

Need Help Finding an Obscure Mixer

I saw this thing on Facebook marketplace and it was a [moderator note: removed] piece of beauty. I saved it, but it somehow disappeared, won't even show up as sold. Now I'm wondering if I even saw it in the first place or just imagined it. I showed it to two other people though haha. No name/obscure brand. It had:

4 Channels.
    Besides the headphone, all RCAs only.
    FX send/return.
    Built in Echo.
    (and the piece de la resistance) 4 (or 6?) built in drum pads/triggers including one entitled "space drum"

I want this baby bad.

If ANYONE knows what the [moderator note: removed] I'm talking about and has seen it please let me know!!
    Last edited by Manu; 07-04-2022 at 05:14 AM. Reason: language removed, see rules

Should have saved the pictures instead of bookmarking a temporary post on facebook. Near impossible to pinpoint a make and model with such a vague description. It's like saying, name that car, it had 4 wheels, front and maybe back seats but I'm not sure, a boot and a logo of some sort on the rear quarter. swearing was removed as per rules.

Sounds like could be an old Numark. Search for Numark DM.. or, bet there's some site out there with old Numark mixers on it...
    But, have to say that.. while nostalgia is awesome, I totally get that.. I still kick myself for getting rid of my old GLI mixers. But, if I have to be honest, I'd have no use for those mixers now, some of those were good but there are hundreds of mixers better than that you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by light-o-matic View Post
    Sounds like could be an old Numark. Search for Numark DM.. or, bet there's some site out there with old Numark mixers on it...
    Also Gemini as they were cheap knockoffs of Numark mixers. But Numark was a lot better which is why they were a lot more expensive.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.