Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for some advice regarding GEAR

Quote Originally Posted by djactivator View Post
    Ok, so here is what I am looking to do. I have an M-Audio Conectiv USB card and also a Behringer UCA222 USB, neither can do what I want to do. Essentially I want to mix using VDJ on Windows 10 or Windows 11 software and I want to have a stereo out to headphones for queuing, stereo out to main (speakers) AND I want to also be able to stream my MAIN to twitch via OBS. I am looking for the lowest possible high-quality budget card that can do this for me. I want something newer that is fully supported in both Windows 10 & 11 as the M-Audio card is not supported at all even though it kind of works with the latest drivers. Please, any advice would greatly be appreciated. I need a card that is available in Canada and maybe even a link to it as I am ready to order ASAP.
    you can stream directly within Virtual DJ (to twitch, facebook and so on) I think this is the best sound quality option too. i dont see a need for an extra card.

you can also send your VDJ master output to OBS internally if you need OBS for something.but you can do quite a lot in vdj too in terms of graphics

incidentally you can also bring in OBS into virtual DJ as a "virtual webcam" and stream from VDJ to twitch
    That's handy for example if you are mixing videos and use OBS for multicam

Quote Originally Posted by djactivator View Post
    Hello everyone, so about 6 years ago, my wife bought me a brand new DDJ SX2 with an Oddysey flightcase that has been setup and just sitting there, I am too intimidated by it I have purchased a laptop (PC) just to use with it but I'm intimidated by it. I owe retail copies of both traktor and serato. My question is this, I was looking to get a Numark DJ2GO2 Touch just to learn the very basics but it looks like the basics include the increase and decrease of hi/lo/mid which I noticed the dj2go2 or the dj2go2 touch cannot do. Should I keep my DDJ SX2 or sell it and get something newer? Perhaps something that supports record box? What would be a good basic 2nd small controller to get right now? Like one up from the dj2go2 that will give me the hi/mid/low options??!??!! Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
    whats to be intimidated about man, just play around with it, apart from load & play most of the functions are optional anyways.
    but if you want something a little simpler but fully functional id recommend the pioneer DDJSB3
    Last edited by DJ Matt; 04-23-2022 at 05:20 PM.