Thread: Traktor 3 Pro Latency Issue

Traktor 3 Pro Latency Issue

Hi there, I'm hoping someone on here can help me. Basically I've just built a new PC with following spec and I'm getting a delay in my mixer headphones compared to the computer sound system.

Motherboard - B550 AORUS ELITE V2

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

RAM - Kingston 32gb

Operating System - Windows 10 64bit

I've installed Traktor Pro 3 and I'm using a Traktor Scratch Audio A6 sound card (drivers updated ASIO) with 2 x CDJ MK2 and a Allen Heath Xone:92 mixer. I've connected the A6 to my computer via USB and then to the mixer via the phono cables. I'm then sending the sound to my PC via the Record Out on my mixer to the onboard computer soundcard via the input (this setup worked fine on my old PC). I have also tried using a Xonar SE soundcard in the PC. and I'm getting the same issue. I've tried messing around with sample rates and buffer within Traktor but its not making any difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you used to get both audio streams (Mixer output to PC speakers and Headphones connected to the mixer) without a delay on the PC side? I have a very close setup and have always had a delay in the sound from the speakers. Makes me wonder if I can eliminate that somehow lol.