Thread: Best bluetooth microphone?

Best bluetooth microphone?

Hi, guys.
    My cheapo mic is virtually useless with all the noise. Can anyone recommend a quality mic that hopefully has some noise dampening properties?
    Thanks,

Not sure what you mean with ''the noise'', while you did not specify intended purposes. I don't think there is such a thing as a dampening bluetooth mic.

If you mean a wireless mic, they don't use bluetooth.
    But basically, it comes down to money. If you want a good sounding wireless mic, you need to spend some.

If you want something professional sounding.. you're looking at $250 and up.
    If you are willing to accept something more amateur, $150 or so...

Here link removed i found a review on the best Bluetooth microphones and thinking to pick up the Lewinner Wireless Lavalier Microphone. Anyone used this microphone before?
    Last edited by Manu; 02-23-2022 at 04:55 PM.

You found a fake rubbish review that is designed to plug some rubbish mic resellers on amazon. These bloggers never actually used any of these microphones. All of the brands listed are fake brands printed on mass produced to order rubbish.

If you keep going for the cheapest ever in every department, while not explaining to the forums what is your noise problem, while not explaining why you need a microphone, then there is no point asking what's the best.

There is no such thing as a best cheapest bluetooth microphone.

That website is garbage and so is all the gear they review.

Lol I'll bet ya that this whole thread is just spam to drive traffic to that site he posted.
    Last edited by light-o-matic; 02-23-2022 at 10:32 PM.