Thread: Finally… new music technology

Arrow Finally… new music technology

Got a buddy in Florida who has been working a digital music technology since 2018…

I tested it for him throughout 2018 / 2019 and it worked flawlessly… Was going to roll it out in early 2020… The pandemic put a stop to that…. He wants to find about 10 DJs to give it to free of charge…

His methodology gives a DJ the ability to have live band stage spatial dynamics, not simple compressed, pre-mixed 2 track stereo…

And it’s not the extracting type of software that attempts to strip out the individual parts digitally, with all sorts of sonic “pixelated hiccups”…

Pretty amazing stuff….
    If you’d be interested in using this tech, free of charge, let me know via this forum, or send me an email..
    Last edited by Manu; 11-21-2021 at 11:33 AM. Reason: http://www.djforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_djf_rulesandguidelines

Hello, I'm afraid I had to have the email contact removed as per forum rules, and a vendor account is needed to promote anything, you are allowed to receive private messages but then as a forum, we cannot monitor if you do honour your offers without any hidden ''surprises'' such as pay for additional features, like a lot of ''free'' apps do. I would appreciate if you had a (ie: youtube) video or even a website of seeing the product being demonstrated.

It makes me feel like asking how much latency does this bit of extra processing add? Not great for DJ mixing purposes. Also I hope you can explain ''live band stage spatial dynamics'' - to me this sounds not much different than taking the line out of my mixer, and running it through my 7.1 multichannel amp DSP.

Also, you can't unmix and decompress a mastered track, exactly like you cannot claim to get the eggs back from a cake.

Must be tough trying to find a DJ who wants valuable software for free.

My first question was: what software is going to play it? Any software on the market today is specific to the commonly used formats like MP3 etc. I'm curious if the format is compatible to the software already available. If Tractor for example wont play it, now your stuck with whatever software is designed to play it. That kinda sucks.
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Texas View Post
    Got a buddy in Florida…
    There once was a man in Nantucket... (I couldn't help myself.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Texas View Post
    ... His methodology gives a DJ the ability to have live band stage spatial dynamics, not simple compressed, pre-mixed 2 track stereo
    Woah. It has "live band stage spatial dynamics"??? Jesus tap dancing Christ! I need that! Where do I get this???

WTFF is "live band stage spatial dynamics"? Sounds and smells like BS.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    WTFF is "live band stage spatial dynamics"?
    It's this new-fangled technology called "stereophonic high fidelity".

0:59
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 95 View Post
    It's this new-fangled technology called "stereophonic high fidelity".

0:59
    wow, and in a sleek wooden design with a high WAF (wife acceptance factor)