Thread: Fantastic tablet stand, pairs very well with Hercules Inpulse 500

Fantastic tablet stand, pairs very well with Hercules Inpulse 500

[url]https://www.amazon.com/ amazon link removed

Well built, metal, the base slides under the raised controller, holds my iPad Pro while IN the case.

Depending on AUX or mic input choices, I will need to slide it left or right a bit, but not a deal-breaker. I mostly wanted it to fit well between the USB power and 1/4 outputs, which it does.

I'm pretty happy with the Hercules as an inexpensive (read: replaceable) unit for taking out and about in rougher environments. This tablet stand will make those portable gigs much more pleasant.

This tablet stand might pair well with other controllers as well, but bear in mind that the raised feet under the 500 help. YMMV.

Hercules_02.jpg
    Last edited by Manu; 09-13-2021 at 01:16 AM. Reason: links not allowed, use product reference instead

Moderator note: link was removed due to low post count, and due to many different types of tablet holders available out there, this is actually a generic stand available to bulk order from China with any branding of your choice printed on it, saw exact same on AliExpress for half the price. DjForums does not allow amazon links for such products and/or affiliated companies. Congratulations on your purchase.