Thread: Electrovoice zx1-90 Pair, Crown XLS2500 drivecore amp, maschine mk3 mikro with softwa

Electrovoice zx1-90 Pair, Crown XLS2500 drivecore amp, maschine mk3 mikro with softwa

I'm not sure if posting ebay links directly is preferred, but I have good feedback on this forum and ebay and would prefer to use paypal and exchange information.

1. Electro-voice zx1-90 speaker pair. taking offers, they are used but in very good condition no frequency loss or distortion. Very seldom used. Excellent, warm, great sounding speakers. looking around 400+ ship for the pair.

2. Crown XLS2500 Amplifier. Also seldom used, like new condition, looking for $400 firm

3. Maschine mk3 mikro like new (only used a few hours) with software license transfer included. $200

For pictures of Crown amp, see here:

https://westslope.craigslist.org/ele...375274145.html

I do have ebay auction for these items, so If someone bids I will remove them on here! feel free to ask any questions. I also have some nice canare xlr cables , and canare xlr to 1/4 patch cables upon inquiry.
    Happy djing.

Quote Originally Posted by maelstrom99 View Post
    I'm not sure if posting ebay links directly is preferred, but I have good feedback on this forum
    It's fine, I confirm the member is in good standing. Welcome back to the for sale section.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    It's fine, I confirm the member is in good standing. Welcome back to the for sale section.

Thank you. Hope all is well.
    Last edited by maelstrom99; 09-05-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Amp and Maschine have sold. Here are some picture of the ev zx1-90's, very nice speakers excellent for dj setup.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313670352389

Would accept 300 + shipping for the EV pair from an individual here since there are no ebay fees.

Sold the speakers to an aspiring local DJ . Thanks