Thread: Hey everybody!

Talking Hey everybody!

Just to start off i'm based in Long Island, New York. I'm 25 years old. Don't have much experience DJing but I got some hand-me down turntables about a year or two ago and been messing with them ever since. I'm here to soak up some knowledge and learn whatever I can. Currently a full-time student at the Flatiron school but I finish the bootcamp in a couple weeks so I start the whole interviewing process soon, hopefully can land a fullstack jr developer type role. I listen to a lot of different music from edm, hispanic music, rock, jazz and pretty much everything else so im influenced by a lot of different types of music and people. Some of my other interests are movies and TV, sports, cars, nature, traveling, i'm sure I have more. Some of my favorites places to go include beaches and high mountains to snowboard. I like parks and race tracks too. I don't have any super powers just yet but who knows maybe i'll find my soon.

hello and welcome.
    there's a wealth of knowledge hidden behind the search function (on the top right) on these forums; literally years of posts from people with decades of experience.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix