Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow! Haven't been here in ages

Yup navy, still active - 21 years now. Moving to Chicago this October though. Going back to bootcamp to be a drill instructor

Good to see some old names here. I have been a huge long time member here under Liambo-235 before then when the site got back up I was lucky to get just Liam.

I'm still a lurker here quite often, just don't post. I miss seeing everyones setup updates from the Xone 4D back to CDJs, over to Serato especially from Bateman

I'm still hugely active in my local DJ scene and got quite good at production between that but just as a hobby.

Actually crazy to think that it's 9 years since the site went down....

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Good to see some old names here. I have been a huge long time member here under Liambo-235 before then when the site got back up I was lucky to get just Liam.

I'm still a lurker here quite often, just don't post. I miss seeing everyones setup updates from the Xone 4D back to CDJs, over to Serato especially from Bateman

I'm still hugely active in my local DJ scene and got quite good at production between that but just as a hobby.

Actually crazy to think that it's 9 years since the site went down....
    Good to see you again, @Liam. I remember you from several years ago. Don’t be a stranger!😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, i googled for DJ forums and came across this one. I tried to register but my username wasn't available so i tried logging in and it appears i've had an account here for a few years
    Serato - serato.com/playlists/3initial VIEW
    HearThis - hearthis.at/3initial LISTEN
    LiteRECORDS - literecords.com PROMOTE