Thread: Serato DJ Pro problem with VAC

Serato DJ Pro problem with VAC

Hi new here and new to Djing.

I am looking for help on Serato DJ Pro linking with Video Audio Cable. I spoke with Serato on my problem already and they said it was problem they were looking into figuring out. However, I cannot wait that long. It's been almost a month and I really need to get on with my Djing online streaming via Twitch.

I am using a Serato Pioneer DJ controller DDJ-SB3, Serato DJ Pro, Fuild SRI-2 Audio Interface, with a Lenovo Yoga laptop and directly connected to my modem.

Within the program of Serato DJ Pro. For those that are familiar with the setup for live streaming. You have to tick the Video Audio Cable box under the Audio tab. I have installed the program for Video Audio Cable. When I go to tick the box I cannot tick it and it says you must install Video Audio Cable. I was wondering anyone had this problem and found a solution?

I've uninstalled Serato Dj Pro and Video Audio Cable (VAC) several times and the same issue occurs. I have deleted the license file under Serato, still didn't correct the problem.

Now, I am able to get into Twitch and I have video using OBS. But, there is no sound. Is Video Audio Cable necessary for audio or is there another way to get audio. So my viewers can hear my music.

Thanks for any assistance possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ress View Post
    I have installed the program for Video Audio Cable. When I go to tick the box I cannot tick it and it says you must install Video Audio Cable. I was wondering anyone had this problem and found a solution?

I've uninstalled Serato Dj Pro and Video Audio Cable (VAC) several times and the same issue occurs.

[...]

and I have video using OBS..
    From Serato website:

https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/...EB1X3V3ES8M51F

Setting up your Audio Input

You’ll need to tell OBS what audio to capture from your computer. This can be done in the ‘Sources’ tab down the bottom of the application.

Note: The audio captured by Serato DJ Pro or Lite depends on your hardware. Some devices require some extra routing and not all hardware captures microphone or auxiliary inputs. Refer to this article for more information on your specific device - Live Streaming & Laptop Speaker Hardware Limitations

Click the ‘+’ sign in the 'Sources' tab and select 'Audio Input Capture'
    Check ‘Create New’ to add a new device. Again, you can name this what you want.
    Choose the 'Device' you want to receive audio from. This will be the iShowU (Mac), Virtual Audio Cable (Windows) or Serato Virtual Audio (Mac 2.5.5 beta)
    Do a quick line check and make sure your audio is being received by OBS. You should see audio coming into the VU meter in the ‘Audio Mixer’ area of the software.

I regularly play from Serato and stream online. I recommend using an app called Audio Hijack.

I have created a little thread about it here > http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...lit-Headphones.
    Last edited by ēNITIAL; 09-08-2021 at 05:14 AM.
    Serato - serato.com/playlists/3initial VIEW
    HearThis - hearthis.at/3initial LISTEN
    LiteRECORDS - literecords.com PROMOTE

Thread is from April and dude never came back.