Thread: Hello! I`m Oleg from Kharkiv, Ukraine. I`m so glad to be here

Smile Hello! I`m Oleg from Kharkiv, Ukraine. I`m so glad to be here

Recently I was told that it is better to make introduction post about myself before publishing some reflections. Well, sounds logically.

I'm Drobot and I'm a DJ and co-founder of Basanta Music – a new born team from Kharkiv, Ukraine.

Big idea inspires*me. The desire to*change approaches, processes, and established things. And our team*will definitely make contribution to*the transformation of*electronic music. I*am*charged by*seeing the burning eyes of "my" people. Most importantly, I*found them. We*look one way and fly one way. I*myself play in*the musical directions Melodic House / Techno, Soul House, perform and exchange vibes with the audience. By the way, you can listen to my live performances on my YouTube [url]https://www.youtube.com/ link removed/url]

Also I have my playlist named KMC. For me it’s an*opportunity to*share my inspiration with the world. Some release 40 selections a*year, some even more. However, I*think KMC playlist is*unique, different from others. He*has a*completely different concept.*Several years ago I*was inspired by*my*DJ friends. And I*started my*journey into the world of*electronic music by*creating a*playlist in*Apple Music. I*named it*Kharkiv Music Channel. Even then, I*felt global.

Music unites. And the KMC is*proof of*this.

Today there are 240 tracks, which is*almost 26 hours of*music. Tracks that are shared by*my friends, relatives, subscribers or*people I*don’t even know personally. I*can feel the incredible vibe they are creating. Because each track is*someone’s story, some kind of*life situation that resonates in*the soul.*KMC is*like a*ray of*light of*electronic music, the hope that electronic music in*our country will reach the correct status in*terms of*legislation, recognition by*society, recognition and protection of*artists, support from the state. We*fill the KMC with deep meaning and I*am*sure that everyone will find a*part of*themselves in*it. You can listen to it on Apple Music, SoundCloud or Spotify by the link [[url]https://link removed /url]

So here I am. I will be glad to share my thoughts and find out yours. Tell me please about your favorite bloggs here and what you are searching here for?
    Last edited by David Bowman; 04-12-2021 at 03:56 AM. Reason: links removed - see rules