Thread: Aretha Franklin Slow Song Medley

Aretha Franklin Slow Song Medley

In honor of her Birthday today, here is my latest mix. The Aretha Franklin Slow Song Medley! https://www.house-mixes.com/profile/...ow-song-medley

Hmmm, that website has very limited functions. Can't rewind or come back to any point in time, and they're asking money to download?

I never download anything, I just upload, but I just tried it. Just click on the orange rectangular box that says download. Another box will open up where you leave a comment, then click download now. Then another window pops up asking you for a donation, but you don't have to donate, just click the download and it will download. You may have to register, but I'm not sure. It's free to register. I have been posting my mixes there for years, and it doesn't cost anything to upload or download, although they do ask you donate. To fast forward or rewind, just click anywhere on the time line. You may have to register to get the download to work. The reason I post there is because Soundcloud and Mixcloud have a stupid rule where you can't upload single artist mixes, and half my mixes are single artist medleys. House Mixes has no restrictions.

To leave a comment

[QUOTE]quickly login with your social network /QUOTE]

Well that the thing, I closed my facebook a couple of years ago. I do understand the one artist issue, Mixcloud tried to delete one of my albums saying I did not have the copyright, until I gave them proof of actually being copyright registered on that album...

I'll stream it one of these days instead, thank you...

I had no issues playing different bit of the mix even when I didn't log in.

I actually prefer housemixes to sound/mixcloud. Less restrictions on uploads and downloads.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

Ah, I used my other computer that is chock full of virus blockers, ad blockers and VPN stuff. I'll stream that on the tablet/bluetooth speaker later today while cooking...

This slow song mix is full of songs you probably never heard of before. You may like my first Aretha Franklin mix better. I made it 5 years ago. That one is full of all her dance hits. You can find that one here: https://www.house-mixes.com/profile/...ranklin-medley As far as login in, you don't have to use Facebook, you can register on house-mixes for your own free account. That way you can post your own mixes. They have no restrictions.