Thread: Problem with the sound in XONE DB2

Problem with the sound in XONE DB2

Hello,
    I am new on this forum, so hello to everyone!
    I use Xone DB2 and 2x Pioneer XDJ 700 and Focal Alpha monitors the are connected to the mixer by XLR cables.
    When mixing, I use recordbox as a track database by connecting cables to the router link.

My problem is that sometimes when I mix the music the sound quality seems to drop, it becomes less resonant, clear and the bass becomes less convex. This makes good beatmatching difficult. Normally, when everything works as it should, I can hear each band very clearly: low, medium and high. I enter perfectly with the next song and everything plays nicely together. Other times the strands just seem to stick together. Earlier in this mixer there was a problem with noise and crackling coming from the left speaker, but after replacing the filter button the problem disappeared. I do not suspect the monitors of a fault, because when I only play on headphones, it is the same. I recently bought a UPS to check if it was a bad voltage issue, but not. Have you encountered a similar problem? Could the decks be to blame here, or is it really a fault mixer?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by kennystone View Post
    Try to change the components of your audio system one by one to determine what the problem is.
    Thank you for the answer. My mixer just returned from the service and according to them it's fine. It is possible that something is wrong with one or two cdj's XDJ 700?